What’s Working in Schools Now? This five-part series, is being planned for Thursday evenings from 7:00 -7:30 PM, EST the month of October, and we will examine the following topics;
1. How can you build relationships and communicate effectively with students and parents in this new learning environment?
2. What has changed with how you are delivering instruction to your students? How are you making learning more interactive and engaging for students using technology?
3. How are you providing professional development to your staff and what strategies can you share to help your colleagues?
4. How do you see curriculum changing in schools and what are essential literacies that we should be teaching students K-12?
5. How will learning look in the future and how will this experience impact how schools educate students?